Once you have your child registered with MNPS, you will need to complete the application below and rank Explore! Community School as your number one option.
A Step Inside
Registration & What You Need
Is your future Explorer entering kindergarten or new to Metro Nashville Public Schools (MNPS)?
If yes, you will need to register for MNPS. You may do so by visiting Explore!, using MNPS Online Portal, or visiting a local enrollment center.
Required Documents for Registration/Enrollment:
- Student Registration Packet for 2021-2022 - Explore! will send this packet to you.
- Record Of Birth (birth certificate, passport, visa, I-94, etc.)
- K-6 Immunization/Vaccination Record (on a Tennessee Certificate of Immunization form)
- Photo identification of the parent or guardian (driver’s license, passport, military ID, etc.)
- Proof of Residency (lease, mortgage statement, utility bill, etc.)
- Document must be in parent/guardian name and dated within the last 30 days.
- Recent Transcript/Report Card (optional)
- School Physical
If you have any questions, please email us or give us a call at (615) 784-8222.